Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Introduction and Hello!

Greetings and salutations. Welcome to my little corner of the Internet. Today I simply want to say hi and let you know what you can expect to see here in the future. I'll mostly be talking about steampunk, so if that's your passion (or even just your curiosity), I hope you'll enjoy your time here. My goal is to publish a post once a week, so check back often.

What will I be posting? I'll be talking about steampunk (obviously), world building for fiction, storytelling and story building, and plenty of other goodies. I'll also be talking about my own writing, including my steampunk world of Zephyria. In addition, I likely will give occasional reviews of steampunk books, movies, and other such things. I might even occasionally talk about non-steampunk topics for a change of pace. All in all, there should be plenty to entertain!


You can visit my other blog which I will be using for stories you can't find anywhere else. I hope to have some soon, and I'll let you know here when new ones appear. Also find me on Twitter, on Tumblr, and on Facebook. The links for these are to the right. I'm looking forward to connecting and talking with you. See you in the aether!

No comments:

Post a Comment