Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Introduction...4 Years Later

Hello!

I've decided to restart this blog. Mostly because the bones are here. I started this blog in 2015 for my Steampunk and Weird West writing, but life took me on a different journey. I originally picked the name Horatio Hexx because I thought it was a cool Steampunk and Weird West name, but I still love it as an author name. I think it'll look cool on book covers, especially the horror and dark fantasy I plan to write.

I don't plan to blog much, but I do have things I'd like to post. In the future, when I'm starting to publish short stories or novels (either through the traditional route or self-pubbing through Amazon, I haven't decided yet), I want to use this space for some promotion. And in the meantime, I plan to post flash fiction so you can get a taste of my writing. My goal is to post one a week for the next couple of months while I have my summer off, and then every so often after that. I'm going to use it as writing practice, and I hope some of you enjoy the reads!

There's not much more to say at this point. I will post the links to this blog on my Twitter account, so you can follow me there to be up to date. See you soon, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment